WELCOME TO THE BEST SUMMER EVER!
Palasad Play Camp is all about fun! We keep your kids engaged in a safe place to play, learn and have fun throughout the day. Every day, our awesome team will guide your kids through our amazing indoor amenities, crafts and outdoor activities.
All this for only $284.99 + HST for the week!
FIRST WEEK: July 4th – 8th 2022
SECOND WEEK: July 11th – 15th 2022
9am-4pm | Ages 5-12 (children turning 6 in September)
With drop off from 8:45am-9:00am and pickup from 3:45pm-4:00pm
Nothing is more important than the Health and Safety of our community. Palasad’s policies and procedures are created in accordance with Municipal and Provincial guidelines in order the minimize the risk of spreading infectious diseases. Please take note of some of the policies we have in place to ensure a safe and fun camping experience. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
• Ratios of campers to counsellor will be 12:1
• Physical contact within pods will be kept to a minimum but it is understood that within the pod it may be unavoidable
• Pods and individuals from different pods will always maintain at least a 6 foot distance from each other. In cases where this is not possible, impermeable barriers will be used to maintain separation.
• Camper & Staff Personal Protective Equipment policies will be enforced in accordance with local health guidelines
• Camper pods will each have colour-coded wrist bands
• Spitting of saliva or liquids of any kind will be not permitted
• No shouting or screaming in order to avoid droplet transmission into the air
• No close touching between participants or staff
• No individuals in a camp pod will be able to mix or switch participants with other pods
• No sharing of sunscreen, water/drink bottles, and no sharing of snacks allowed between participants or staff
• No outside household items will be permitted at camp this includes but is not limited to: stuffed animals, blankets, and toys unless comfortable with staff sanitizing upon arrival
• No sharing of bags/snacks between groups. Please send each child with their own separate items to camp each day
• Daily screening checklists will be needed upon arrival and temperature checks will be performed at camp
• Proper handwashing procedures will be taught to campers and enforced regularly
If a camper shows symptoms, they will be isolated from their pod and monitored by staff. Parents will be notified for potential pickup.
Our camper schedule includes: Laser Tag, Bowling, Arcade, Ping Pong, crafts, and various outdoor activities. Hot meals are available to purchase by the week or day.
Yes! You can save by pre-purchasing a weekly meal package, or you can order a meal for select days. Afternoon snacks are available for purchase onsite, and you are welcome to purchase a meal for your camper if you forget to pack a lunch! Snacks are not available for purchase in the morning.
Add a meal plan for the week- $40.00
Add a single meal for $10.00
Ask about our menu offerings.
Palasad Play Camps run from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:45am and picked up as late at 4:15pm at no extra charge.
Running Shoes (or closed toed sandals)
Peanut-free, Nut- free snacks/lunch (un-necessary if your child will be purchasing a meal plan and snacks, but snacks are only available in the afternoon)
Change of clothes (accidents happen, we encourage being prepared)
Please avoid packing toys from home unless you are comfortable with us sanitizing them upon arrival to camp. A spray sanitizer would be used.
Our team is always happy to answer any questions you may have! Simply call us at 519-685-1390 and select extension 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A participant information file will be sent to you shortly after booking, and a Camper Welcome Package will be provided before the first day of Camp.
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest offers and promotions from Palasad.